Thursday, January 22, 2009

Here goes another day..........

Just when I think I can't possibly add any more blogs to my favorites list, I do. If my day starts right, I'm sitting at my computer (no webcam please) with a cup of coffee touring my favorite blogs. From my upstairs window I can see the sun rising over the Ohio River, which is never a disappointment. And in a matter of minutes I can go around the world visiting blogs and talking to people I've never met. For those of you who blog you will understand this..........I start with one blog, and that leads to another and another and another until you feel like you fell down Alice's rabbit hole. Sometimes I have no idea where I started. This morning was one of those blog journeys and this is where I ended up. Oh my, I could just see my whole entire day evaporate right before my very eyes - such wonderful projects for my junk collection. And what inspiration for our buying trip to the Nashville, TN flea market this weekend. The photo above actually has nothing to do with this post - I just love the photo and thought you might like to see where our "junk market style" hangs its hat.
What's that? I hear the washing machine calling my name!
Later

No comments: